Orchestrate your communication solution
You are looking for a solution that ...
- enables comprehensive communication and cooperation?
no problem with our platform: UCC - Unified Communications & Collaboration
- one SLA and one biller from a consolidated package?
- is hosted in Switzerland?
- offers a profile-based service model?
price per month per user, modular pay-as-you-use model
- supports all common functions?
SIP connection to public telephone network, chat, presence, voice and video conferencing, voice recording and desktop sharing
... and of course also
- supports a professional service management and multinational setup?
Holistic mobility of all services from different devices (hardphones, PCs, tablets, smartphones, etc.)
With cello:collab you tune your communication
is ideally suited to your company.
Just the way you need it
80% coverage of customer-specific requirements:
1. Selection of service components
2. «Custom Building Blocks» (CBB)
- Selection of standard user profiles
- Selection of standard products (end user devices)
- Optional functions ("special configurations")
- Tried and tested processes
- Pre-integrated tools
- "Best practice" architecture and design
- Optional services
20% Custom Building Blocks (CBB)
- Extended security
- Extended management (assets & visibility)
- Smart (digital) rooms
- Contact center
- Business process support
- Cloud architecture & governance
- DC / network
cello:collab is an Enterprise UC service managed to your needs
The right instrument for every ensemble
TEAMS PURE PACKAGE
- Fully or co-managed
- Limited SLA
- Assets owned by the customer - operation externalised
- Rapidly deployable solution with smooth replacement during operation of your current plant
TEAMS ENTERPRISE PACKAGE
- Fully managed
- Guaranteed SLA (variants)
- Support of additional functionalities via CBB (see above)
- Pre-configured "turn-on" security options, expandable with CBB
- Dashboard and reporting
- High availability and compliance
- Digital integration into many business processes - ready to go
I am interested in
Discover cello:services in detail here: