SPIE in SwitzerlandA full-service ICT, multi-technical and integral facility portfolio.
SPIE Switzerland AG, a subsidiary of the SPIE Group, the leading independent European multi-service provider of energy and communication services, is a Swiss full-service provider of ICT, multi-technical and integral facility services.
- Full-service ICT, multi-technology and facility services portfolio
- Over 600 employees in Switzerland
- Over 51 trainees
- 8 sites across Switzerland
- International collaboration with the SPIE Group and the Getronics Workspace Alliance in 40 countries
- Service Centers and Help Desks in Bern, Budapest, Berlin, Glasgow and Kuala Lumpur
With our divisions SPIE ICS (Information Communication Services), SPIE MTS (Multi-Technical Services) and SPIE IFS (Integral Facility Services) our 8 sites offer services across Switzerland in the sectors Smart City, Energies, e-fficient Buildings and Industry Services.
We provide our customers with smart solutions, tapping into new turnover opportunities, increasing customer satisfaction and designing the innovative workplaces of the future.
Our success is based on the commitment, skill and flexibility of our employees – from the apprentice to the CEO. Find out more about the SPIE management team here:
We support a preventive approach to environmental challenges and take care to conduct our business in a responsible manner.
Caring for our employees is one of our most important concerns. We promote an open dialogue between managers and employees and seek to further the development of each individual person.
Sharing a vision for the future, aims to ensure SPIE’s continued performance by promoting a sustainable world. Three core values lie at the heart of SPIE’s project.
- Local presence alongside its teams, customers and partners
- Performance on every level: quality, safety, energy efficiency, finances, skill development and more
- Social and environmental responsibility