Providing reliable and accurate real-time information for car park operators and local authorities
- High-grade vehicle detector
- Not affected by weather conditions (lighting, weather)
- Only snapshots required (no video streams)
- Can be operated immediately after installation
- Basic accuracy level of 99% which can be improved with site-specific calibration
Smart parking uses computer images and deep learning algorithms to determine parking capacity usage and the duration of image feeds in order to enable intelligent parking services.
- Standardised data structure
- Standardised data access
- Statistics and occupancy forecasting
- Cisco Spark integration
- Status messages
- Bookings (via IoT devices)
The system could also be used for traffic management, bicycle parking, freight, transport loads, or in a bus depot.
Depending on the site configuration, cameras at fixed points can cover 20 to 300 parking spaces.
- Recording cars not in delimited spaces
- Available spaces
- Calculating precise parking time
- Detecting parking violations
Technologies are used to prevent privacy violations.
- Low-resolution images are used
- Faces and vehicle signs cannot be identified
- Number plates can be anonymised before analysis
- Data deleted immediately after evaluation