This bootcamp accompanies you on your 'Journey to the cloud' and gives you the necessary tools on the way. Benefit from first-hand Azure MVP expertise. Individually tailored to you, the bootcamp lasts two days.
- Best practices for cloud onboarding
- Detailed inventory
- Min. 4 persons from your team
- Benefit from Azure MVP expertise
A FRAMEWORK THAT SUPPORTS YOU
The Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework includes tools to help you realize your transition faster. Our bootcamp builds on your current status quo and is the catalyst to accelerate your cloud strategy.
For the time of the bootcamp, the experts wil conduct the following:
- Moderate and lead the bootcamp workshop
- Elaborate basic cloud adoption fundamentals with participants
- Elaborate participants specific business pain points and objectives
- Translate the assessed needs with cloud Adoption best practices into a tangible cloud journey (strategy) aligned to Business Strategy
- Guide participants through the bootcamp in well defined segments based on framework and best practices to maximise outcome to be ready for next steps
Meet your Cloud Adoption Experts
Head of Cloud Development, SPIE
CEO and MVP, Corporate Software
BOOTCAMP CONTENT AND PROCEDURE
- INTRODUCTION TO THE MICROSOFT CLOUD ADOPTION FRAMEWORK
Based on your organization's requirements, you will gain valuable insights into the capabilities, strengths and opportunities of the cloud.
- IN-DEPTH 'STRATEGY-PLAN-READY' PHASES
We provide tools and methodologies to help you get up and running quickly. Use our broad expertise and resources to accelerate Microsoft Cloud adoption - our support will guide you through every phase.
- THE WARM-UP – GOVERNANCE
Use a focused implementation using governance fundamentals to optimally and efficiently implement all administrative, security and business continuity processes.
- JUST BEFORE THE START – MIGRATION
Targeted identification of workloads, servers and other resources in your data center to prepare your migration with the appropriate checklists.
Bootcamp registration - Cloud Adoption
SPIE ICS and Corporate Software
SPIE ICS and Corporate Software have been working closely together since 2017 to help their customers make the most of cloud technology and associated services in order to improve business continuity.
Based on the vision of this strategic partnership, customers can expect customized consulting, implementation, training, support
and operational services related to the continuously expanding range of Microsoft Azure public cloud solutions at both IaaS and PaaS levels.