SPIE offers a holistic and adaptive Security Awareness and Acceptance Program, built on a state of the art multi-channel education and testing platform.
- Phishing simulation
- Tailored to your needs
- Engaging employees
WE OFFER PHISHING SIMULATION, E-LEARNING INCLUDING VIDEO AND EXTENSIVE REPORTING.
OUR APPROACH IS ANCHORED IN THE CULTURE OF YOUR ENTERPRISE ENABLING YOUR EMPLOYEES TO ENGAGE AND ADAPT TO DELIVER BUSINESS OUTCOMES IN A SECURE WAY.
User evaluation & risk assessment
A simple questionnaire to produce a GAP analysis.
TRAIN THE USERS
The initial training commences already tailored to the level of know-how.
PHISH THE USERS REGULARLY
Start phishing (multiple scenarios).
REPORT AND RETRAIN
Repeat according to reporting insights and user feedback.
Cyber Intelligent Work-Force
We provide a tailor made service, based on proven use cases and state of the art learning theory and behavioral analysis. We weaponize your work-force not only to be cyber resilient, but also to be great incident responders and an excellent source of local threat intelligence.
SPIE equips you to enable and empower your enterprise to meet the challenges of the digital landscape of today and tomorrow.
How quickly could your business be breached?
Get your free Human Risk Report (HRR) and understand your employee cyber security posture. Here's how it works:
We'll shine a light on your human risk
You'll get a free one-page report
Get actionable tips to reduce risk
- E-Learning program on Security Awareness for the employees available in German, French and English.
- Inspire the employees with funny and interesting approaches.
- Help them to have a good security awareness, even while being at home.
- Strengthen defenses against targeted attacks and business E-Mail compromise.
- Based on the results of the first phase enhance documentation, and complement with one pagers.
- Initiate additional scenarios to further improve and reinforce the awareness programm.
- Aim at a more holistic integrated approach covering the operational and governance aspects of information security.
- Generate metrics based not only on e-learning, but also from other sources such as security incidents.
- Complement e-learning by using other channels to reach end users and ensure high employee participation and awareness.
DID YOU KNOW?
WE ARE CERTIFIED EXPERTS
"Strong IT security is achievable when the human factor is accounted for by appropriate training and support."
Portfolio & Sales Developement Manager, SPIE ICS AG