SUSTAINABLE EFFECTS FOR MOBILITY, MORE QUALITY OF LIFE IN THE CITIES - AND NEW ENERGY FOR YOUR SUCCESS: ELECTRIC MOBILITY CREATES ADDED VALUE.
- Charging stations for cars
- Charging stations for buses
- Backend Service
- Process management
E-MOBILITY BY SPIE - EVERYTHING FROM A SINGLE SOURCE
From developing solutions, selecting the right charging system and integrating it into your site and building management to commissioning and controlling the charging stations - we take all necessary factors into account so that you can effectively integrate electromobility into your future strategy.
With our long-standing, Europe-wide experience and competence in the planning and implementation of public and private e-mobility projects as well as in the automation of various branches of industry, we always find the best solution for you as a large system provider.
- We cover the entire value chain modularly for you
- You decide which services you want from us for your project success
- We apply our Europe-wide experience for you and your customers
- We act as a general contractor and realize large-scale projects in the field of electromobility for you.
Charging systems for cars
- Public charging infrastructure for all car parks with a parking duretion of up to four hours (sports facilities, shopping centres, venues, ...)
- DC fast charging infrastructure with up to 150kW charging capacity for parking duration of up to one hour
- High power charging systems with more than 150kW DC power for short stops, e.g. along motorways, petrol station shops, etc.
- Private charging infrastructure to charge the electric car during longer periods e.g. overnight or at work
CHARGING SYSTEMS FOR BUSES
The reduction of pollutants is one of the main arguments for the electrification of local buses.
- Sequential loading with long standing time in depots
- High-performance rapid charging at the holding station
- E-Depot Solutions
- Grid integration
- Service and maintenance
- Manage charging stations
- Access and billing solutions
- Invoicing to the various providers and their customers
- Integration and operation of a charging station in a network
A complete charging infrastructure does not only include the charging stations.
- Coordination and provision of services for the realisation of charging locations
- Know-how and market-leading partners
- Modular, in GU or even TU process
- All necessary products and services for your perfect charging location
- Process management for major customers
- Individual process coverage
- Assumption of the complete logistics and import risk
- Holistic coverage of the supply chain
- Everything from a single source
Electromobility is becoming an integral part of a new, sustainable urban lifestyle.
A great opportunity for the energy transition - but also for the public sector and the economy.
Position yourself as a progressive and responsible pioneer.