WITH CELLO:SERVE FOR THE BEST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE YOU HAVE THE IDEAL TOOL TO PERFECTLY COORDINATE INTERACTION WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS.
- Modular ‘pay-as-you-use’ cloud service
- An SLA and an invoicing party as a consolidated comprehensive package
- Professional service management
- Service can be used all over Europe
TAILORED TO YOUR NEEDS
The functions of cello:serve for the best customer experience enable broad, personalised orchestration. This is music to the ears of your customers and contact centre agents:
- They only pay for what they need, which can be flexibly determined by month. They do not need to purchase any assets so do not have any investment costs (CAPEX).
- Speedy connection and flexible rollout.
- Comprehensive contact centre features such as omnichannel, skill-based routing, dynamic views of real-time and historic data, performance indicators and key figures for voice, chat and email channels in a single location.
- ‘Full’ integration with peripheral systems for interaction with SAP, SalesForce, MS AD, RestAPIw and much more.
- Security thanks to a unique microservice concept – the AMAZON cloud platform with integrated Genesys PureCloud solutions has become a trustworthy and secure state-of-the-art platform within Europe. The customer or SPIE ICS administers the applications and services from Switzerland.
- Evergreen service included for a consistently current contact centre solution from world-leading provider Genesys.
- A designated service manager is your contact partner (SPOC) for advice, change planning and monitoring.
OUR RANGE OF SERVICES
- Cloud services with “Pay as you go/use” billing model
- Predefined SLA with consolidated invoices into one clear and simple package
- Omnichannel contact centre solution and connection to the customer PBX with SIP protocol with possible integration of peripheral systems
- Pre-defined user profile according to scope of functions
- Certified service delivery platform powered by SPIE ICS AG
- Professional Services with Managed Services
- Contract term of three or five years
- Available across Europe from Switzerland
- Service portal for self-service and reporting
Suva Reference Case
«The SPIE ICS solution allowed us to significantly improve our communication procedures by mapping out specialist and business processes, and thus to increase employee motivation and reduce our running costs.»
- Markus Wey, Project Manager Customer Service Center