SPIE ICS is Cisco IoT Authorization Partner
SPIE ICS has again fulfilled all requirements and requirements of the Cisco IoT authorization program for Switzerland and thus confirms the path taken in 2016 (cf. press release dated 21.12.2016). Cisco appreciates the great commitment and competence of SPIE ICS AG and is looking forward to the extended cooperation in this important growth area.
As part of the SPIE ICS's IoT Authorization Program, Cisco has certified compliance with the program requirements for the sale, solution design and implementation of Cisco IoT solutions. The participation in the IoT Cisco Authorization Program and the active joint market development with Cisco enables SPIE ICS to provide end customers with all relevant competencies and solutions in this important technology area.
Examples of business benefits that arise with the use of smart IoT scenarios:
- Cost savings and increased efficiency
- Optimization of processes
- Development of additional business areas
- Improving the customer experience
- Better understanding of customer behaviour
- Transparency of services provided by suppliers and partners
- Improved interaction with employees, customers and partners
- Preventive maintenance
- Improvement of product quality
- Creation of new products and services
- Optimization of the environmental footprint
The main objectives of the Cisco IoT Authorization Program are:
- Qualify, promote and train certified IoT Consultants, Sales and Engineers
- Comprehensive IoT solution and service capability
- Consulting and implementation of IoT end-to-end solutions
- Deployment and lifecycle support services for IoT solutions
- Implementation of comprehensive Cisco IoT end-to-end total solutions
The program is only available to authorized Cisco Channel Partners.
With this certification, SPIE ICS complements its comprehensive portfolio of Enterprise Networks, Collaboration, Data Center and Security solutions. With SPIE, customers can proactively evaluate and test IoT scenarios and use IoT end-to-end solutions to achieve relevant business goals and the desired benefits from the customer's perspective.
See also the press release dated 21.12.2016:
SPIE, first CISCO’s IoT certified partner in Switzerland